Le Groupe 2-I-D Index du Forum

Le Groupe 2-I-D Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

READ BOOK Jesus, Angels, And Very Special Saints: Sample

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Groupe 2-I-D Index du Forum -> Le Groupe 2-I-D -> Le Groupe 2-I-D
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 alstviber
 Weld el Forum

Masculin
Point(s): 62
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 04:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Jesus, Angels, And Very Special Saints: Sample Répondre en citant

Jesus, Angels, and Very Special Saints: Sample
by Rhonda Paglia

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Jesus, Angels, and Very Special Saints: Sample

Jesus, Angels, and Very Special Saints is a coloring book / book to color / for kids AND adults.

About the Samper: 
<ul><li>7 of 12 coloring pages and stories about the life of Jesus.&#xa0;</li><li>2 of 5 coloring pages and stories about the Angels and Archangels.&#xa0;</li><li>6 of 12 coloring pages and stories include: Saint Francis, Saint Nicolas, &#xa0;Saint Joan of Arc, Saint George the Dragon Slayer, Saint Kateri Tekakwitha, and Saint Juan Diego and Our Lady of Guadalupe.&#xa0;</li><li>Reading level: Grade 3+&#xa0;</li><li>Audience: Children and adults of the Christian and / or Catholic faith, anyone who loves Jesus, Angels, and Saints, and anyone who loves the calm, meditative, inspiration of coloring.</li><li>The stories in this book, Jesus, Angels, and Very Special Saints, are appropriate for kids to read alone, to read aloud, or to be read to kids as bedtime stories.&#xa0;</li><li>This book will be a lovely spiritual gift for Easter, Easter baskets, First Communion, Christmas, or anytime gift giving. It is the hope of the author that these stories will both inspire and deepen the faith of children and adults.&#xa0;</li></ul>Author&apos;s note: So many of the saints were martyrs. They sacrificed their lives for their faith. I created this book so that learning about Jesus, the angels, and the saints would be a positive and uplifting experience - not a scary one for kids. ALL of the stories and information focus on the lives and generous deeds of these wonderful, historic heroes and heroines.

This book will enrich a Christian or Catholic Sunday School / religious education program. Families that homeschool their children will find &quot;Jesus, Angels, and Very Special Saints&quot; an appropriate addition to their religious instruction curriculum.

Jesus, Angels, and Very Special Saints: Sample Rhonda Paglia

Tags: view cheap kickass сhapter book, book RapidShare, full version download, download without account, original book, purchase book, book read, book from htc online, book book free from xiaomi, book download, You search pdf online pdf, book docs, eReader itunes view windows download, free mobile, access read find get pc, download torrent ExtraTorrent, wiki online full read shop, book iCloud, book BitTorrent free, download torrent ExtraTorrent, access review bookshop itunes free, book text online view format, book pdf, free mobile, link without registering selling online ebook, book cheap book, read online pdf free, book full, download free cloud, free macbook read, free fb2, download english, ebook free download, get free, audiobook free, free android audio selling djvu, full version original acquire book look, download book from sony xperia, francais ebook access online offline, book buy cheap, sale book, free doc, free docx, book Mega

171bf2437f

ONLINE BOOK The Next Right RoadThe Ego Continuum: A How-To Guide for Shitty Leaders to Become Less Shitty through Active Leadership Mark RobinsonREAD BOOK Millionaire Success Habits: 2 Manuscripts: Millionaire Mindset and MoneyNaughty Getaways: Eleven Sultry Stories download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Genesis: Breaking Mirrors Trilogy Part One - An Adventure in London (Volume 1)[PDF] Web of the Poisoned CaneREAD BOOK Wing &amp; Claw #2: Cavern of SecretsONLINE BOOK THE Enduring Strategic Brand: How Brand-Led Organisations Over-Perform SustainablyArt Masters # 198: Alexej von Jawlensky download epub mobi pdf fb2Decisions of Change: The Choice Is Yours: My Journey Back to Father's House Kenneth L. Meadors

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 04:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Groupe 2-I-D Index du Forum -> Le Groupe 2-I-D -> Le Groupe 2-I-D Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange